Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Dianne Rosi-Koskinen

I surely do remember him taking our broken VCR (in days when it was for us a treasure to own, and we couldn't have replaced it easily, or for a long time), making it as good as new. He had parts from another one and the skill to make it work for us. He did it cheerfully and with good will. This was my most personal one on one experience with Robert.

I think of his smile: that little grin that always made me feel like he knew some secret that pleased him to know.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Dianne for this. I would never have known that he did this for you, except YOU told me at the time! It's one of the few acts of service he did, that I knew about at the time. I knew it tickled him to do it because he knew how, and it made him feel good to help.

    ReplyDelete