Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Little Grabby Hands!


From the moment Robert was born, he was curious!!!! His dad remembers watching him as the nurse took him to the nursery, where he was weighed and bathed and dressed. Ron said he just kept looking all around, I know babies aren't supposed to see much, but right from the very first moments of life---Robert wanted to see and experience all of it that he could!

As soon as his little manly fists (he had the most wonderful, square masculine little boy hands) could grasp things---he did! He wouldn't hold still for a minute---reaching for EVERYTHING! I cannot tell you how many times I would get home from the grocery store with items that Robert put into my shopping cart while I wasn't looking! His first nick-name was little "Grabby Hands!" (Bonnie)

No comments:

Post a Comment